In the past, I’ve shared with you things that I feel have made me a successful blogger. By successful, I mean someone who has been able to make a full-time living blogging exclusively. Establishing my blog when I did, being a voice in an uncluttered working parent space, and working positively consistent have been a few ingredients in my secret sauce.
But, I have made many goofs that impeded my progress. I am now sharing these mistakes that I made with you in my latest WORK IT! Podcast. The first year or so when I began blogging, I had no idea what I was doing. Luckily for me, I began to take it seriously and began studying the craft while getting my strategy together.
You can listen HERE and hopefully learn from my guffaws.
Wanna know some blogging musts that can lead to increased blogging profits? Here we go:
- Be active in blogging communities online and offline (I share a few of my favorites in the podcast)
- Know and keep up with the blogging trends
- Ask people to share your content and participate in blogging comments
- Host events locally to help bolster your audience
- Get personal and share yourself
- Establish a strong brand that can lead to creating passive income
- Think outside the box when it comes to storytelling and partnering with brands
I discuss a few others on the podcast as well.
Do you need a blogging coach, someone to help guide you to a stealthier income? I am available in November for Blogging Coaching Sessions. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let’s schedule a time to talk!
Yes, you can still make money blogging. No, blogging is not dead. But, you do have to be more creative in the way you do things. I can help you out, so let’s do this!